Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 10 of 31 Days of Pictures

A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.




Well, by sheer volume, and to get away from blood family -- Jennie wins. Although, there are a number of people I really enjoy doing crazy things with. Mom, Dona, Nikki, Jenn (different Jen - she knows who she be), Deanna, Beeg Seester, Leetle Seester, Larry - sometimes, and Daddy & I are completely obnoxious & unstoppable when we get on the same wavelength & get to picking on something/one. I will only elaborate by saying that the twin towers were not just buildings in New York that eventually fell.
I guess I am just one that likes to be silly. And, I enjoy the people that I surround myself with.
I would also like to spend much more silly time with those that I love. We all collectively deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment