Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm not making any promises.

I keep saying I'm going to blog more, but then I make a liar out of myself every time.
I am NOT going to try to blog more. I am taking more pictures, cooking more, riding my horses more, playing with my kids more, snuggling my baby more and loving on my family more.

WAY more important than blogging more.
Come on, if you had a little snuggle bug like this at home, would you be thinking of BLOGGING?




Ya, me either.

The boys are pretty farkin' cute too. My problem with them is that right now, they're doing silly things when I pull out my camera and I can't seem to talk them into doing any kind of an honest portrait. Just goofiness.

So, I'll be working on that.

This blog will remain my sounding board from time to time, for whatever the hell I feel like putting up.

I started a new one for the budding business o' mine at kbollmanphoto.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway happening there right now until the 16th, and am going to try to use that as a means of conveying neat photography sites I find, tutorials on photoshop, and some general neat stuff.

I'm not saying I've got some mad skillz with my camera OR photoshop, but I know some basics and there has been a few people that have asked for some help, so I will try to share the little that I know with you, and display lots of pics in the process to make it easy.

Why don't you head on over and enter my contest? Share it ... the more the merrier, I say!

Happy Groundhog Day, folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment