Monday, February 4, 2013

To Do Sooner rather than later

So, who aside from me that is, has some unfinished projects to attend to?

If you said you don't you're a damn liar and you know it.

I know I have several. The problem is that even though there is a list about an arm's length of what needs to be finished, I keep coming up with new things that I'd like to do, then I jump into trying the new things out before I can finish the last new things that I started.

NO, I'm not ADHD. I'm artistic. That's right. You heard me ART tistic. Un-organized. Scatter brained.

I'm probably one of the most right-brained people you'll ever meet. I just attack things differently.

But I'm working on it. Trying to think a little more in the box for a change.

I have work to do for cry-eye. Important work, like, finishing the siding on the house, and making Hubster put lights up outside.
Finishing my head & foot boards (because we made our bedframe, and haven't finished it yet)
Repairing and refurbishing the barn so that the girls are more comfortable, putting in raised beds so I'm not growing out of dirtbags this year, starting the garden in my closet (we're talking veggies here, ya big stoner. I'm not that girl.), and about a hundred art projects that I have begun and left as 'work in progress' for ages.

Anyone else want to cop to what they have neglected to finish?




Feel free. I'm here for you.

DISCLAIMER:: That is not my photo. That is not my house nor my projects. I WISH my projects were that neat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment