Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Days 16 - 17

Day 16 is a Picture of someone who inspires you - easy. I'll even pick someone that I'm not related to/consider family. In fact, I'll pick 4 someones that are incredible to me. Then, of course explain myself.

Stacy Westfall.

She is SUCH an incredible horsewoman. Her reining performance with her horse, Roxy, makes me cry every time I see it because it so perfectly illustrates what riding your horse is SUPPOSED to be. Pure trust & partnership. GOD I love her.
Westfall Horsemanship

Chris Cox.

This gentleman inspires me just because his training style is very much like the one that I was taught to use. He explains things differently than I do, but I love the man's style and after meeting him, I have to say, he really IS the class act he appears to be. God Bless 'im.
Incredible gear, and dvd's can be found here: Chris Cox Horsemanship

Ree Drummond

The Pioneer Woman. Radical rambunctious redhead of Oklahoma. I found her website quite by accident, before all the hubbub about the cookbook, and love story came out. About 6 months before, so I can't really say that I was a fan from the get go. I found her site by finding her love story. That was the first exposure to PW for me, and I was hooked from the story --- and then I saw her recipes!!! I never .... NEVER try other folk's recipes. It's just not me, but I tried hers, and she is good. She cooks in a style similar to what I'm used to, and I have learned from her website - some cooking, but mostly photography & PS tutorials. Thanks, PW, even though you do not know I exist. :D You can find her at The Pioneer Woman

Maggie Dammit

This woman right here..... this woman is inspirational, strong, and OH, so supportive & sensitive. She is the founder for Violence Unsilenced. It is another blog that I found quite by accident, but it totally changed my outlook. It helped me in ways I didn't know I needed help, and let me speak out as well. Thank you, Maggie. You are so loved by so many. Please, keep up the great work!!! She also bloggs at Okay, Fine, Dammit.

Day 17 is a pictureof someone who has made a huge impact on your life. Well, that's easy too. Only, I don't have pics of all of those folks. All I can do is name them: Larry, Larry, David, Daddy, Ma, Gramma Flash, Grampa Clyde, Gramma Lil, Grampa Harry, Gramma Valenti, Dona, my MIL - Barb, and FIL, Larry (though I never did get time with them before they passed), my sisters - Laurie & Jennyfair, my BFF's Jennie, Deanna, Nikki, Jenn, Blondie, Amy & Crystal. Mrs.Ball, Alex & VK. Huge, important people, and there are so so many more. I have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment