Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quick Contest

Just had to throw this out there, for anyone who may be interested.
I am doing a little contest on my photography facebook page. Go to http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Coloma-MI/K-Bollman-Photography-Oh-Snap-Portraits/124039494277694 and either comment on a photo or just add your name to my latest status update and you're entered to win an 8x10 print of any photo in my posted photos.
There are lots to choose from right now, even if I haven't taken your photo, or a pic of your loved one. Fireworks, animals, rodeo shots, and flowers. Take a look around, enter in the contest, and become a fan of the page! There will be more contests as the year goes on! But, Hurry!! Deadline for this contest is Monday July 19th at NOON EST! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment