Saturday, February 26, 2011

31 Day Picture Challenge --- Day 9



A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.




Absolutley ZERO disrespect towards everyone else that falls on my very short list. (Mom, Daddy, Larry, and the other Grandparents)
It's just that ... Gramma Flash was there for us kids every day after school, every weekend, all summer long, every break from school. She was always there. She is there still for me. When I go to Ma's house, it's not disrespectful to Ma - I love Ma & Daddy, but I always go straight to Gramma.
She is not doing so good, healthwise, and it tears up everyone. And I just want to see her smile. I just want her to know that I am there for her just as she's always been there for me.
She's been the one I talk to when I've been fighting with my folks, my sisters, my husband and my nephew. She's always had good advice, a kind ear and a killer sense of humor about all of it.
And I love her so so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment