Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Love ....


Yes, I stole the idea of this post from a very talented, classy blogger-lady, but that's ok, because it's a good one. And well, I love that too!

Because it's Valentine's weekend, and because I am desperately trying to get myself into a more positive mood, I thought I would share some of the things that I love. There are many more, I know, but these are the ones I choose to reflect on today. Who knows, I may even get into the 'R' mode and get creative today, and crank out a few paintings, crafts, or drawings. But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I Love ...

Russel Stover Chocolate covered marshmallow caramel hearts.

my little boys' laughter & sniggers

the smell of Ralph Lauren's 'Romance'

my horses

Lilacs in springtime

the birthmark under my hubby's eye

Photography

thunderstorms

ice covered trees

watching cubby bears play in the woods

the smell of leather

my Daddy & Ma

the color of autumn oak trees

the way the U.P. feels like home

babies - of all kinds

no foam lattes - caramel or butter rum

busting through snow drifts on my horse

Lake Michigan

my home made wine

sawdust

puppy breath

fresh berries

NCIS

Roses

the squeak of a saddle

watercolors

Lemons

My Gramma Flash - incredible, classy lady.

Mother of Pearl nailpolish

barn stars

potato soup

Cowboy boots

mud

gun powder

wicker chairs

ironwood trees

My Grampa Clyde - I miss him so.

family history

Mancino's ham & cheese grinders

yoga

swimming

the sound of the horses galloping up to me

Little House on The Prarie books

old family photos

making jam

training horses

date bars (it's a cookie)

baby powder

dry humor

marbles
when Velvet nuzzles me :)

7B pencils

fresh whipped cream

bluejeans & flannel shirts

campfires

ice cold beer & pretzels

a certain mirrored Ibanez guitar

drum corps

the feel of a galloping horse under you

My Gramma Lil & Grampa Harry

smoky eyeliner & mascara

fresh cut grass

4 wheel drive

jelly beans

WD-40
sleepy Sunday morning kisses from my boys

cartoons

Chuck Taylor All Stars

Hammocks

my .45-70

Jet skis

Bungee jumps
picnics

snarky comments

baby elephants

Shiva Oil Paints

Gardening
neck kisses

Singing

Kat Von D

Blues & Browns

Twilight

Sea Turtles

Fjords

Sweden

Norway

Finland

my engagement ring

orange juice

blue glass

Vintage Model T's

crisp white linen

blueberry cake donuts

tack stores
owls

Shipshewana
deviantart
foals
Jacques Torres
Northern Lights
teddy bears
lockets
sunset
romance
welcome nickers
little boy snuggles
my hubby's arms
blizzards
Mark Harmon as anyone
Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones
Nick from CSI
sunday airplane rides with Dad (been years, but I loved them)
Day trips
Road Trips
The bridge
Uncle Don's voice
Uncle Doug's laugh
Grampa Harry's songs & poems
Incense
pancakes
kittens
corduroys
bib jeans on little kids
being barefoot
sun dried laundry
sunflowers
sweet corn
Van Gogh
whimsy
Impressionism
new paintbrushes
carving wood
feathers
fudge
sheepdogs
aooga horns
grilling
''oooh - wee!''
sorghum
wolverine
sand dunes
new hardcover books

There is more. Lots more. much more that I love than what I don't, and I am trying to stay positive here! But, there are my thoughts for now. I will stop. :) Please, comment if I missed something that you find CRITICAL. I'm sure I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment